Aadya!

Remember the "Nanhi Pari" I told you about earlier? She has a name now - Aadya! She has many other names as well but we will save that for some other time.

Aadya turned 6 months recently and I wanted to share few things that will make you go aww for her. 
Without much ado, here are those things:

- Whenever she is in my or her mother's arms, and needs a burp; she starts looking down, silently, with a really serious face. She doesn't look back up until she feels better.

- When I pick her up after I come back from office, she treats me in a very special way. She brings her face closer to my face, and rubs her nose against mine 4-5 times. But, she does that only once. Blink and you miss it.

- When it's time to sleep during night, she would turn either side, pull up a small blanket and cover her eyes and go to sleep. It is really adorable to see a baby this small do that! 

- If she gets up early in the morning and I am still asleep (which happens everyday), she would try to reach out and slightly touch my face.

- Most of the times, I wake up to a pair of big puppy eyes looking affectionately towards me... that's one of those baby looks that melt your heart. Probably, that's how kids started getting called Sunshine :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really "Awwwwwwww" Anand Bhaiya.....Cuteeeeiii Aadya is such a sweet heart :)!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats anand for the baby girl..i think sumhow i missed ur earlier post. ...aadya is a very lovely name..and yes when ur jigar ke tukde do sumthingh like that..it feels like ur on 9th cloud..njoy being the dad again of lttl angel of urs..and do convey my congratulations to ankita...

Anand Mohan Shrivastava said...

thank you thank you :)

Shailendra Verma said...

Gul paji - I didn't knew that you are blessed once again..... congratulations..... is your mobile number same, give me will call you some time...... I have one additional number as 8380092272..... bahut din hue baat kiye.

AMS Google Ad