My baby's new friend

Its a teddy bear... no, its a ball... no, its a toy.... no....It is a fridge! Yes, my kid has recently befriended an electric refrigerator.

How can I be sure of that? Well, during our countless attempts to calm our crying kiddo one specific sunday, I felt that his mood got alleviated everytime I took him in my arms for a few minutes. Initially, I kept giving credit to my super ability to handle babies, but pretty soon my wife took my pride away by stating that even a lifeless fridge has more consoling power than me.

Actually, it wasn't my ability to handle babies, it was my inability to resist temptation of munching over snacks that led me to kitchen every now & then; and my kiddo somewhat liked the maroon coloured refrigerator giving me a feeling of false pride.

PS: This doesn't surprise me much because I know that my fridge is capable of alleviating even my mood most of the times. All it needs to do is to have some tasty stuff stored in it :)

No comments:

AMS Google Ad